Welcome to our beloved Dubai, where one of the largest and most interesting Web3.0 conferences MetaWeek Dubai 2022 will will take place on September 11-14, 2022. Thousands of Web 3.0 enthusiasts and thought leaders from all over the world will convene in Dubai to set the future trends of metaverse applications.
A week-long event will culminate in a 2-day MetaWeek Summit, set for September 12-13, taking place at the Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel. From regulatory efforts towards Web 3.0, to digital asset market trends, to gaming ecosystems, to digitisation of corporate infrastructures, to investment strategies, to DAOs and NFTs utilities and marketing – dozens of themes related to the world of Web 3.0 and Metaverse will be thoroughly discussed at the summit’s agenda.
The Summit’s agenda will feature 100+ world’s most famous experts on Web 3.0 and blockchain development. Speakers who will rock the stage at the MetaWeek Summit:
● Yat Siu (Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Animoca Brands, Founder & CEO, Outblaze)
● Nick Spanos (Bitcoin Pioneer)
● Kapil Dhiman (Chief of Staff & Web 3.0 Lead, PwC India)
... and many others!
Themes at the MetaWeek Summit include:
● Digital Currencies Flow in Metaverse & Role of AltCoins
● Move2Earn, Re-Imagining Fitness & Bridging the Metaverse
● Lewis Neal, CEO, Kryptic, Former NFL Player
● Susan Oh, CMO of Earn.games
● Social Impact: Setting Pace for Better Future
● Gaming and GameFi Trends
● Phygitalism: How Artists Thrive in Metaverse
● DAOs and Successful Governance Models
● NFTsation for Brands: From Collectibles to Marketing Tools
● Data Privacy and Management of Big Data: How Will Data be Managed in Metaverses